April 14, 2008

Belated NaPoWriMo Day 13

Catching up slowly but surely, but it may be a few more days. Poem #14 is an ambitious attempt at a prose poem, which isn't my forte to begin with, so it's taking awhile.

Poem #13 is another lune, this time counting words rather than syllables (both are technically correct). It's also a fulfillment of the Blog Eat Blog World/Manic Monday meme for "Bud." I've been RSS-ing this site's feeds for awhile, but this is the first time I've actually had a prompt done on Monday. . . .


Buds
out too early
frozen in the cold snap
maybe next year . . .



3 comments:

Reba said...

Hi. Very interesting writing. Have a happy week.

Alice -- I Was Born2Cree8

Reba @ Reba’s Run

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Poor buds. Maybe next year. Hope you had a great MM. :)

Mo said...

I hate it when my buds get frozen in a cold snap.

Welcome to Manic Monday!
cheers,
Manic Mo