- Submit a poem to the Poetry for Mugs contest. (Done)
- Submit something to the Glass Woman Prize.
- Submit an entry to the Eric Hoffer Award for Short Prose.
- Send copies of my novel draft to 3 readers.
- Read and comment on drafts for my friends who are reading my novel.
- Finish revising draft 4 of my novel.
- Read and mark up draft 5 of my novel.
- Attend a poetry reading of some kind.
March 7, 2009
One of the ways I'm focusing on getting back into writing is through setting goals for myself. Here are my goals for March, as well as my progress (if any has been made):