March 16, 2009

Offense 2

"I never thought I'd hear you say that
about your own grandchild."

"One sin deserves another - just
abort so nobody will see what you've done."

"Now's as good a time as any
accept it, I'm having a baby."

"Good luck supporting that child on
your minimum-wage jobs."

"He's taking a job in Texas and I've
decided to make us a family."

"What gives you the right to
abandon your home and people?"

"Where I raise my child is a choice
in and of itself."

"What gives you the right to deprive me
of my grandchild?"

"I'd rather my baby not know its
grandparents than not know its father."

"You let him knock you up and then
you let him take you away?"

"Well, there's nothing to be done now, but
I'll be back for Christmas with the family.l"

"Do you think you will remain my daughter
after this insult?"

"Sometimes being offended
is very healthy for you."

No comments: