October 4, 2009

October Goals

Unfortunately, due to having to put in extra time at the day job plus the time constraints of my teacher training program, I didn't accomplish many of my goals this month. It's amazing how fast the days can fly by without accomplishing anything. My bookstore guide still isn't done, and neither is that short story; nor did I revise any of my manuscripts. I did meet all my submission goals and attend a literary event, and applied for some freelance jobs (none of which I got, unfortunately). But still, not a great month for getting things done. Here's hoping I can be more productive this October.

October Goals:
1. Finish bookstore guide
2. Submit work to at least three literary journals
3. Attending a reading or other literary event
4. Finish neglected story
5. Finish outline for NaNoWriMo 2009
6. Do a full revision of all poetry manuscripts
7. Enter the Hayden's Ferry Review Halloween Contest
8. Finish research for NaNoWriMo 2009

No comments: