December 8, 2009

Confession Tuesday

I confess it has been a very long time since I've blogged on a Tuesday.

I confess that I enjoy having so many activities that keep me away from blogging. Not that I hate blogging. If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't do it at all. But I really like that my life is so busy that I'm not in front of the computer screen nearly as often as I used to be. I could easily spend hours playing around online, but I rarely feel productive when I do. I feel like I've been accomplishing a lot lately, which is great.

I confess I haven't started to revise my novel yet. I need some distance first.

I confess that I have been lazy about making my Christmas cards; my family is almost done with their shoping and card-sending, but I've barely started. I shouldn't feel guilty; it's only the 8th. But I have so many family members on top of things that I definitely feel behind.

No comments: