February 16, 2010

Confession Tuesday

I confess that I've been more social than usual lately, and while it takes away from my writing time to some degree, I'm really happy with the way things are right now. Maybe in a few weeks or months, I will feel like being a recluse again, but right now, I'm enjoying the fact that I want to go out and spend time with friends. I seriously haven't been this outgoing in my entire life, and it's a nice change of pace. I went back to therapy a few weeks ago, and I think I'm really starting to overcome some of my social anxiety issues, which probably explains things.

I confess that I think PajamaJeans are awesome. The Onion says that people who wear them are "too lazy to get dressed," and I am totally okay with that description applying to me. It's 1 in the afternoon and I am still in my pajamas. I won't put on real clothes for another hour.

I confess I somehow managed to lose a library book that I never took out of my room. I am very annoyed about this.

No comments: