March 16, 2010

Confession Tuesday

I confess that last night, I was in an accident on my scooter that I can't remember. Apparently, I was conscious the entire time. But I don't know a single thing. Both of my front teeth are broken and there are stitches in my lip.

I confess that I know I should stop riding.

I confess that this is my third accident in a year.

I confess I want to ride again.

I confess I don't know how I'm going to afford to have my teeth fixed.

I confess I can't wait until I have my teeth fixed.

I confess that I hope I just feel better tomorrow.

2 comments:

stu said...

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Dorla Moorehouse said...

Thanks, Stu.

I am starting to feel better, though a full recovery is going to be a slow process. But at least we found out that I was not at fault for the accident - so while we will have to wrangle with insurance companies, at least someone else will be paying for my dental expenses!