May 24, 2010

Story a Day #21-#24

On Friday, I ended up writing two stories due to having extra free time and a burst of creativity. It proved to have been fortuitous, because on Friday night I had some terrible insomnia (for the second night in a row), and so on Saturday I felt braindead, groggy, and uninterested in being creative. So I got to take a night off while still being on schedule.

Sunday and today I managed to write, but I haven't been especially pleased with anything I've produced. I'm just starting to feel a little burned out. But I only have one week left, and I'm not about to give up! I've come too far to give up now. I'll keep writing and working and plugging along, no matter what. And hopefully my inspiration will come back soon!


Crossposted at Story a Day Updates

No comments: