May 14, 2010

Three awesome things

Awesome thing #1: Sex on the Beach, one of the newest ebook anthologies from Xcite Books, is out, and one of my stories is in there! This marks my first anthology publication. I'm thrilled to be working with Xcite, and proud to have "Beyond the Dunes" included.

Awesome thing #2: I also have a story up at Oysters and Chocolate. I've admired Oysters and Chocolate since I started writing erotica, so I'm especially thrilled to finally have a story there.

Awesome thing #3: I have an interview up at Rude Words. My very first interview, as a matter of fact.

I don't know if it's possible for this day to get better. Seriously, I'm on top of the world.

2 comments:

The Storialist said...

Great interview!! I really enjoyed reading it. And congrats on the publications.

Dorla Moorehouse said...

Thanks!