June 27, 2010

Drabble #28

Prompt: Insignificant

A college party, nothing more important than that. I'm dressed for attention - my GPA and scholarship don't matter tonight. I catch your eye - don't know your name, your major, your interests, but those are just unnecessary details. We dance - you really know how to move; that's what hooks me. Back to your dorm, the hall and room number all I have to identify you. That and the way you use your hands, your lips, your cock, the way you make my body writhe. I hope I find you again - someone so good should not remain anonymous.

2 comments:

Madison said...

Goodness, you are darling. Your poems are so delightful, your visuals immaculate. I adore you. Please visit mine sometime, I would really appreciate your feedback.

Afternoon Tea
http://www.madisonreece.blogspot.com

Dorla Moorehouse said...

Thanks, Madison!

Looking forward to checking out your blog. :)