June 24, 2010

Moment of Victory

I just sent in a submission for the MindFuck Fiction Pride anthology, part of their Seven Sexy Sins series. This means that I have officially met my goal of sending in one story for each of the seven anthologies.

Now, whether or not I get published in all of them remains to be seen. But that's not really the point. What was more important was stretching myself creatively, write seven new stories, and get them all submitted by their respective deadlines. And I did!

Making it into all seven anthologies will be icing on the cake; what's more important is that I accomplished this goal I set for myself. I've already had my gluttony story accepted for Eat Me, the first anthology in the series. If that's the best I do, I'll be content. (But I'm crossing my fingers for acceptance into the other six!)

No comments: