June 19, 2010

Various bits of good writing news

First, I'm thrilled to announce that I have a story published at Every Night Erotica. This is a great site, and I'm very excited to be a part of it.

Second, I have a story forthcoming in Eat Me: Seven Stories of Gluttony, published by MindFuck Fiction. This will be my third anthology acceptance, and I'm extremely proud of my story; it's one of the best I've written so far. More details as the publication date nears!

Third, I came in 10th out of 15th in the first round of Smut Marathon. I would have liked to have placed higher, of course, but all in all, I'm pleased, especially considering how much I struggled with that story. I finished my entry for round 2 yesterday, and the entries should go live on the blog next weekend. I'm really excited about this newest submission, and can't wait to see how it fares against the competition.

No comments: