July 27, 2010

Confession Tuesday

I confess that yesterday, my first poly relationship came to an end after a year and a half. I confess that it was not a mutual decision and I am completely heartbroken.

I confess that I've found a breakup is really not any easier if you already have a devoted spouse by your side.

I confess that I've barely slept.

I confess that I cancelled my therapy appointment (counterintuitive, I know, but I just don't feel like talking) and my dance lesson.

I confess that despite having a busy life and an anthology deadline I want to meet and other projects to work on, I don't know what to do with myself.

I confess that all I want to do is watch TV.

I confess that this poem captures my mood very well.

I confess that I don't have anything else to say today.

1 comment:

Hannah Stephenson said...

Sorry about how you feel...hang in there.

Give yourself permission to feel how you feel.

Thanks for kind words on the poem; glad you liked it.