July 21, 2010

Eat Me: Seven Stories of Gluttony

Eat Me: Seven Sexy Stories of Gluttony is now available! The new ebook from MindFuck Fiction, it features sultry stories of lust and hunger.

From the website:
Don't miss this chance to delight your senses with stories from the delectable crew of Gina Marie, Heidi Champa, Daisy James, Erobintica, Dorla Moorehouse, Connor Wright and Kaysee Renee Robichaud. Within these pages, you'll be invited to feast on the gorgeous prose and sensual actions of characters who howl at the hunger moon, eat fish--and more--on Fridays, gorge on gorgeous men at the train depot, and lick their frosted fingers every chance they get...

Each copy is only $3.95, and is personalized. In addition, every single cent goes directly to the authors! You're supporting the artists directly when you buy this.

(And can I just say that my inner hero-worship is going crazy here? I'm in an anthology with Gina Marie, Heidi Champa, and Erobintica! The others are great, too, but holy cow! I have admired these three women for quite awhile! And now I am in an anthology with them! Squee!)

1 comment:

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks so much Dorla!! I'm excited too.