October 27, 2010

The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss Coming Soon!

I'm thrilled to announce my forthcoming appearance in The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss: A Blow-by-Blow Anthology of First-Time Fellatio and Other Oral Delights, from Xcite Books. This e-anthology, edited by Chrissie Bentley and Miranda Forbes, was designed to showcase a multitude of first experiences with oral sex, from the perfect to the embarrassing. My own piece, "Reclamation," discusses how growing up in a sex-negative environment and a disrespectful ex boyfriend inhibited my ability to enjoy oral sex, and it was only through reclaiming fellatio on my own terms that I was able to find pleasure. It's my first published nonfiction piece about sex, and I'm honored to have it included.

The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss will be available from Xcite on November 3rd.

2 comments:

Shadow Mandoll said...

My contribution to The Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss is my first nonfiction sex piece as well. I read your story and just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it. Your very talented. -Shadow Mandoll

Dorla Moorehouse said...

Thank you, Shadow! Your piece is excellent as well!