October 12, 2010

Confession Tuesday

I confess that the frustration I vaguely vented about on Sunday has been fortunately resolved. I'm pretty happy.

I confess that I wish I could get breakfast tacos delivered. Or better yet, snap my fingers and just have them appear in front of me. I confess that oatmeal is less-interesting breakfast.

I confess that I need to go grocery shopping and bake bread, and many of my breakfast woes are due to the fact that I have been procrastinating on food purchasing and production chores.

I confess that my Wednesday is going to be busier than my Wednesdays typically are, and while I'm not entirely thrilled by the prospect, one item on the agenda is going to make my life easier, and another is going to further my route to closure after one of the difficult things that happened to me this year. So it will be worth it.

I confess that I wish the avocado plants I started would show more progress. I can't tell if they're dead or not and I'm impatient. 

I confess that my evenings revolve almost entirely around dance these days, as I'm preparing for a big competition at the end of the month, and I couldn't be happier. 

No comments: