October 24, 2010

Sunday Pleasures

Things have been interesting lately. My computer died on Thursday night, I spent much of Friday dealing with the problem (currently on a loaner laptop from a friend), spent Saturday being lazy, and it looks like Sunday is working out that way as well. But anyway. On to the things I've been enjoying lately. This week it's more of a link roundup, as I haven't been getting out of the house quite as much lately (lots of projects means less time for play).

Apparently, there are two kinds of writers: the caffeinated and the sleepy. I'm an insomniac with an anxiety disorder. I think that means I'm a little of both.

I'm currently a teensy-bit obsessed with Hyperbole and a Half. A friend sent me one of the posts last week, and since then I've been steadily reading through the archives. Allie never fails to crack me up.

I should have linked to this forever ago, but Kelli Russell Agodon (who blogs at Book of Kells) had  one of her poems up at Poetry Daily.

2 comments:

Shanna Germain said...

Awesome -- thanks so much for spreading the word about the fundraiser. Woot! Are you going to tackle NaNo this year?

Dorla Moorehouse said...

Yup! I've been planning it since late August. It's going to be a bit of a departure from my usual erotica (though I plan to have a steamy chapter or two in there), and I'm both excited and nervous to be spreading my creative wings!