October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's a bit odd to be sitting here trying to think of all the things I'm thankful for when suffering from insomnia at four in the morning. Especially because I decided a hot shower would help, but then found a gigantic roach in the shower. Ick. But hey, I'm up, I might as well knock some things off my to-do list. And who knows? Maybe this exercise will calm me.

I'm thankful for my wonderful, hardworking dance partner. We're going to be awesome at competition in a few weeks.

I'm thankful that I get to see the Mountain Goats play at Austin City Limits on Friday.

I'm thankful for understanding clients who realize that technological bugs happen sometimes, and don't hold it against me.

I'm thankful that the NaNoWriMo forums are up and running (almost entirely) smoothly. It's so fun to be chatting with the other writers! I can't wait to start my novel! Even though in a few hours I'll be freaking out that November is only a few weeks away and there's no way I'll be able to finish my research in time.

No comments: