November 2, 2010

Confession Tuesday

I confess that NaNoWriMo is going pretty well! I'll give it a post of its own, though.

I confess that I've realized that cutting out all caffeine really does help me sleep better, but I'm really bad at avoiding it. I'm not addicted; I don't get headaches when I go without it. But I already struggle with insomnia, and even a little caffeine doesn't help things. But I'm a tea fanatic. I have herbal teas all over the house, and I've been taking care to only drink those lately, but if I go to a restaurant, I order hot (caffeinated) tea without even giving it much thought. And then I have another cup. And then I have some chocolate. You get the idea. I'm working on it.

I confess that while I hate the way insomnia makes me feel, I love how productive I can be when I am suffering from it.

I confess that people are confusing and complicated and it's difficult to remember that. I try not to judge, but I'm still working on it.

No comments: