November 16, 2010

Confession Tuesday

I confess that my room/workspace has become such a mess that I'm having trouble functioning in it, and yet, I'm still not motivated to clean it.

I confess that I moved the plants indoor for the winter, because I'm trying to grow avocados and they don't do especially well in cooler temperatures. The only place where I had room for all of them was my room/workspace, thus contributing to an already-cramped environment. On the one hand, this compounds my frustration. On the other hand, it's really nice to have all that green in my room!

I confess that I want to make tea, but since the plants are in the way of the kettle outlet, I can't at the moment. At least not until I clean the room enough to find the 3-prong adapters so my kettle can work in the 2-prong outlet.

I confess I might be blogging when I really should be cleaning my room.

No comments: