It's been a rough week. But there are definitely things to be thankful for.
1. A wonderful, supportive husband, sister, and friends.
2. Finding a stray unopened bag of my (now discontinued) favorite rooibos in the back of my tea closet
3. Having written 32,000 words of my NaNoWriMo novel
4. Having a write-in to go to today
5. Being sore in the good kind of way from strenuous yoga and dancing last night
6. Skipping a write-in last night to go have drinks with one of my closest friends, and getting to play skee-ball at the bar
7. An overwhelming amount of creativity at the moment
8. An idea (and a draft!) for the next round of Smut Marathon
9. Not needing to shower today if I don't want to