- Finishing NaNoWriMo! Well, sort of. I got to 50,000 words, meaning I completed the challenge! I still need to finish the rest of the story, though, so I'm still writing! Hopefully I'll have finished the book by the end of the month!
- Job interview this afternoon, for something part-time that won't probably interfere with my writing or dancing schedule too much. Here's hoping it goes well! I could use the money.
- An excellent story acceptance and contract sent out this week!
- Husband's birthday this weekend; fun plans all day Saturday, with something special on his actual birthday Monday night. I absolutely love birthdays, more so than any other holiday.
- Good hang-out time with a good friend, and a fun evening with someone special.
November 18, 2010
Good week this week! Lots of writing, lots of fun, lots of things to be thankful for!