November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Good week this week! Lots of writing, lots of fun, lots of things to be thankful for!

  1. Finishing NaNoWriMo! Well, sort of. I got to 50,000 words, meaning I completed the challenge! I still need to finish the rest of the story, though, so I'm still writing! Hopefully I'll have finished the book by the end of the month!
  2. Job interview this afternoon, for something part-time that won't probably interfere with my writing or dancing schedule too much. Here's hoping it goes well! I could use the money.
  3. An excellent story acceptance and contract sent out this week!
  4. Husband's birthday this weekend; fun plans all day Saturday, with something special on his actual birthday Monday night. I absolutely love birthdays, more so than any other holiday.
  5. Good hang-out time with a good friend, and a fun evening with someone special.

No comments: