November 28, 2010

Tinglmedia.com - Official Launch

As you might remember, this summer I published a story called "Parting Gift" at Tinglemedia.com, a startup venture that was still in beta at the time. While it can be risky to invest one's work with fledgling ventures, especially when one is still in the early stages of her career and struggling to get paid for her writing, I loved the concept of the site and couldn't resist taking a chance with it. So I sent out a story, it was accepted, and I'm glad such an intensely-personal piece found a home there.

Today, I'm pleased to announce that Tinglemedia is out of beta. Yep! It's now fully launched! I'm glad that founder/editor Scarlett's investment has paid off! Congratulations to Scarlett and all of us writers who took a chance on this one!

No comments: