December 26, 2010

Sunday Pleasures

Lots of things making me happy this week!


  • My brother in law being in town. And getting to play tourist and show him all of our favorite places in Austin.
  • Spinach-mushroom lasagna with a ricotta-chevre cheese blend and tomato vodka sauce. I'm awesome.
  • Bourbon Street Vanilla Rooibos from Bottom of the Cup Tea Room. I love having relatives in New Orleans.
  • Girls With Slingshots. It's my new webcomic of choice!
  • Having plans to see Cake do a show on New Year's Eve.
  • Also, I have plans to attend a 2-hour restorative yoga class on New Year's Eve afternoon over at East Side Yoga.
  • The anticipation I always feel looking at my new day planner, knowing that it's almost time to use it. For 2011, I'm going with the Working Writer's Day Planner from Small Beer Press.

No comments: