But I have quite a bit to be thankful for, so I will elaborate on it here.
- Indoor plumbing. Words cannot express how much I love indoor plumbing.
- Tea. It de-zombies me.
- I have three avocado plants sprouting up from the seeds I planted, and possibly a fourth sprouting as well.
- Bagels from scratch. I haven't quite perfected my bagel-making technique yet, but I'm starting to get pretty good.
- The Working Writer's Daily Planner 2011. I admit that I'd already purchased a calendar for the year, but after reading about this one at Book of Kells, I couldn't resist. And BookWoman managed to get it for me super-fast!
- Tutoring work. It's fulfilling and it doesn't distract me too much from my writing.
- That the novel I started at the beginning of the month seems to be coming together somewhat. I'm hoping to have a rough draft by my birthday in April.
- My brother in law gets here on Saturday! I haven't seen him in over a year! I can't wait!