January 4, 2011

Confession Tuesday

I confess that as much as I love having my brother-in-law here, I look forward to having more space in the apartment in a few days. And also some quiet time.

I confess that I'm not getting much writing or reading done while my brother-in-law is visiting, and I look forward to getting my routine back.

I confess that even at 26, I still have trouble with "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

I confess that I'm stressed out because though our health insurance was supposed to kick in 4 days ago, we haven't gotten our cards yet. My husband is handling this one because I can't do everything. The HR department is hard to reach. Blah. I feel scattered and worried.

I confess that 2011 started with a bang in both a good way and a bad way, and I'm hoping for a more peaceful New Year.

No comments: