- Continue with a semi-regular blogging schedule.
- Make a concerted effort to secure a publisher for my novella. If I feel I've put forth a good effort and it's just not working, self-publish.
- Accomplish certain milestones for my super-secret anthology project. I wish I could elaborate more here, but that would kill the secrecy. I do have them written down elsewhere, though.
- Have a rough draft of my newest novel finished by my birthday in April; have a draft ready to submit to agents and publishers by the end of the year.
- Get my one-act play produced and/or published.
- Submit one poem, story, or nonfiction piece per week to either a journal or a contest.
I'm sure new goals will creep up throughout the year. But these are going to be my priority.
Happy New Year, everyone! I wish you well on your own writing endeavors.