January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Sad as I am to see my brother in law head back to Louisiana, I am thankful to have the house to just me and my husband again. And I'm thankful that we finally get some couple time. It's been nearly 2 weeks! But I'm also thankful we got to spend so much time together.

I'm thankful that I finally got things together and sent out a book proposal! My very first book proposal! Wahoo!

I'm thankful that three of my avocado plants are growing strong; two are definitely going to be repotted this weekend because they've outgrown their starter containers. I hope that in 5-7 years I'll have some fruit!

I'm thankful that I've managed to be productive in terms of accomplishing weekly and monthly goals so early in the new year. I know that there will be hiccups along the way, but last week the only thing I didn't accomplish was my fitness goals (and I at least got those partially done). And I've already accomplished 6 of 25 monthly goals. I'm reveling in productivity now, in hopes that if a slow period hits, I can look back on how much I already accomplished.

I'm thankful that I've been getting sleep recently.

No comments: