January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that I'm learning how to rest when I need to - especially if I'm sick - rather than trying to power through and risking making things worse.

I'm thankful that I'm learning to let go of certain goals when certain unexpected events (such as getting sick) prevent me from meeting them - my bout with food poisoning cause me to fail to meet one of my monthly goals for January. But it's okay. It wasn't my fault. Things happen. I'm grateful that I'm learning to accept such realities of life.

I'm thankful that I've still managed to accomplish 11 of 25 goals so far this month.

I'm thankful that all of my motorcycle accident insurance settlement stuff is about to get resolved. It's not quite done yet, but there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm thankful for 2 hours of Thai massage yesterday.

No comments: