January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

So much to be thankful for this week!!

1. My settlement money came in. The ordeal from the accident is OVER. And I don't have to worry about money at all for the next few months. And I might splurge on Lasik. Such a happy week.

2. Some excellent career news that I shouldn't say too much about at the moment. But it's good. And exciting. And scary. And awesome. And has hijacked my whole writing schedule this week. And is more than worth it.

3. I got my email inbox down to fewer than 10 messages. This seems like a small thing, but is really quite cool, considering the backlog I had.

4. I got a free smartphone! A friend of mine got one free with a new plan, didn't want it, and just gave it to me. So now I have a shiny new Palm Pre! and I didn't have to pay for it!

So yes. Lots of wonderful things all around. 2011 is going great so far.

No comments: