February 22, 2011

Confession Tuesday

I confess that I haven't submitted any new writing this week and I'm feeling anxious about it. I know, I know, it's Tuesday. But I seem to be having one of those weeks, and I'm paranoid it just won't get done. I confess that of all the monthly goals I let slide, doing one new submission a week is not one that I'm okay slacking off on.

I confess that my car's check engine light came on yesterday and I got more upset than I probably should have. I confess that it's just a bad week for my car to need work. But that's always the way, isn't it? I'm sure by the time next week rolls around, something else will have happened that makes it inconvenient for me to have car trouble.

I confess that I wish Autozone opened sooner than 7:30. I'm wide awake after a nightmare and want to get this taken care of NOW.

I confess I'm the impatient type.

I confess that a hot cup of tea is making this seem a teensy bit better.

No comments: